One day, while walking through a Sephora store, Rare Beauty Reflect Luminizer caught my attention. But, its price tag discouraged me from going ahead with the purchase. I badly craved the warm-toned liquid highlighter for days. That’s when I started searching for a Rare Beauty Reflect dupe.
Are you looking to grab a similar shade but at a lesser price? This blog will suggest eleven affordable Rare Beauty Reflect dupes that you could opt for. These alternatives will help you create the same look as you would have achieved with the Positive Light Liquid Luminizer.
Top 3 Rare Beauty Reflect Dupe
Best Overall Bronze Highlighter: Makeup Revolution Glow Splendour Highlighter
Best Budget Bronze Highlighter: Milani Baked Highlighter
Best Cream Bronze Highlighter: Saie Sun Melt Cream-Balm Bronzer
Rare Beauty Reflect Dupe | The Best Finds!
Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty is a high-end cosmetic line launched two years ago. The Positive Light Liquid Luminizer is a silky liquid highlighter. It comes in eight glimmering shades, with Reflect being one of the deep bronze shades. It is an exquisite shade that claims to add a dewy glow to your skin for the whole day.
Keep reading to get acquainted with the eleven alternatives to Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Champagne Halo
The Makeup Studio Lumiere Highlighting Powder is available in three shades, of which Champagne Halo is the shade closest to Rare Beauty’s Reflect. You can apply it with a contour brush over your cheekbone, nose bridge, under the eyebrows, and on the cupid’s bow to achieve a subtle yet beautiful glow.
- It contains the goodness of jojoba seed oil and vitamin E.
- The baked highlighter effectively delivers an intense color that shines without a fallout.
- This highlighter helps you obtain a satin finish.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Molten Rose Gold
The Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is your step ahead to luminous, glowy skin. If you want your skin to reflect a metallic sheen, use this particular highlighter from Maybelline.
- The Molten Rose Gold highlighter can add a shimmery touch to your face.
- Has a rich pigment that distinctly enhances your facial features.
- The product delivers a reflective finish with a mix of pearl pigments and metallic chrome sheen.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Bronze Splendore 140
Those who love the glow but dislike the glitter should check out this baked highlighter by Milani. With its micro-fine light radiating formula, it can offer a multi-tone effect on the skin. The rich bronze shade is a true dupe of Rare Beauty’s Reflect shade.
- The baked highlighter is prepared on the Italian terracotta tiles.
- Its rich pigment content offers the wearer an intensely illuminated skin all day.
- Milani Baked Highlighter is velvety and can be made wet before applying to intensify the color.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Blush Bronze
Try this mini bronze highlighter for rich, glowy skin. What you might find attractive about the product is that it is cruelty-free and made with a vegan approach. It is also paraben-free. Blush Bronze provides a bright bronze color with a matte finish. This highlighter is suitable for softer skin tones.
- The highlighter has a metallic shine derived from soft crushed crystals.
- It offers you an HD finish.
- It can be used for contouring, too.
- Adds a natural layer of depth to your skin.
- This highlighter has a velvety and creamy consistency, leaving an intensified hydrated feel behind.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Bronze Over the Rainbow
Bronze Over The Rainbow Highlighter features micro-fine pearl powder to create an attractive radiance. It’s an ultra-saturated and shimmering pearl powder to create an everlasting glow. This is a cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and gluten-free product.
- Offers a bright glow with micro-fine pearly pigments.
- The product has a cruelty-free, gluten-free, and fragrance-free composition.
- The highlighter can even work as an eyeshadow in times of need.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Lit From Within
Create a sun-kissed glow on the face all year round with the Glow Splendour Highlighter. This highlighter works splendidly to create a natural tanned effect for almost every complexion. You can use it on your face as well as on your body. Lit From Within is the replica of Rare Beauty’s Reflect shade.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
- Suitable for use on the face as well as the body.
- It is available in a pressed powder form, which makes it easy to apply.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Deep Bronze
Saie Sun Melt is a weightless and creamy formula that adds a beautiful, bronzed glow to your skin. The Deep Bronze shade closely mirrors Reflect from Rare Beauty and works wonders for almost everyone who applies them to their skin.
- Cruelty-free and Gluten-free
- This highlighter allows you to create the perfect sculpted look.
- Comes with a large brush to help you blend the highlighter on your skin faster.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Grapeseed oil nourishes, and elderberry extract protects the skin all day.
- Colloidal oatmeal soothes and smooths the skin.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Rosy Dawn
The Lumene Invisible Illumination has antioxidant cloudberry pigments to offer natural radiance for a long time. It also provides appropriate skin hydration. You can either use it alone or layer it with suitable makeup.
- It is made from naturally derived ingredients.
- Adds a dewy luminosity to the skin.
- Has a lightweight, buildable formula.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Bout The Bronze
The NYX Professional Makeup blends quickly on the skin. This product is cruelty-free and available as a non-ashy powder highlighter. It is an ultra-reflecting highlighter owing to the micro pearls infused in the formulation. You can try it alone or blend it with your foundation, blush, concealer, and contour effortlessly.
- The highlighter comes in a powder formulation with a non-ashy texture.
- The Bout The Bronze highlighter makes the face appear softly lit.
- Has micro pearls to offer a smooth and reflective bronze finish.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Bronzed
Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit has four powder highlighters with metallic and warm-bronze colors. You can remove the shade pans from their positions to create a customized palette. Bronzed is an amber shade with a metal finish and works as a Rare Beauty Reflect dupe.
- Delivers intense luminosity.
- Suitable for face, body, and eyes.
- Well-suited for all skin tones.
- It’s a lightweight and refined formula.
Shade Similar to Rare Beauty Reflect: Bronze
The La Lumiere Bronze highlighter creates the perfect sun-kissed and metallic glow. The Bronze shade is an ideal alternative to the Reflect shade from Rare Beauty. It is well suited for medium to deep skin tones and helps to contour and highlight your face.
- Creates the perfect sun-kissed glow with a deep metallic hue.
- Free from toxins, silicone, beeswax, microplastics, and preservatives.
- The formulation is enriched with Saint Suliac Seaweed, Hyaluronic acid, and vegetable squalene.
Tips for Purchasing a Bronze Highlighter
Highlighters are a must-have in your make-up kit. While a contour is used to create a shadow, the highlighter has to be used simultaneously to accentuate the prime zones of your face. Here are some tips to bear in mind while purchasing bronze highlighters.
- A bronze highlighter is excellent for all skin tones but best suited for medium to deeper skin tones. So, you can use a rose gold shade if you have a lighter skin tone, while the deeper bronze shades are suitable for darker skin tones.
- Before buying a bronze-colored highlighter, check if it contains micro-pearl pigments to create a long-lasting impact.
- If you often get ready in a hurry, you must opt for stick highlighters, which are easy to use and quick to blend.
- Choose products that are dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Check the product’s ingredients to judge if it is apt for regular use. A highlighter free of parabens and sulfates is quite ideal.
Frequently Asked Questions | Rare Beauty Reflect Dupe
Are Rare Beauty Reflect dupe good?
Rare Beauty Reflect is a liquid highlighter that comes in eight shades with a metallic sheen. Reflect is one of the exquisite shades of Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer. The eleven dupes mentioned in this article are similar to the Rare Beauty Reflect highlighter in multiple aspects except the price tag.
Is Rare Beauty a good brand?
Yes, Rare Beauty is a high-end cosmetic brand that makes quality products. It belongs to singer and actor Selena Gomez. It is currently sold in several online stores and at Sephora’s outlets. The products manufactured by the brand are vegan and cruelty-free.
Final Thoughts | Rare Beauty Reflect Dupe
So, that’s all, folks. Hopefully, you can pick an ideal highlighter that fits your budget and makes you glow throughout the day. The eleven dupes of Rare Beauty Reflect are exceptional highlighters that can do the job equally well. At the same time, they are affordable, so you don’t have to think twice before buying them. You can also use the buying guide when making your highlighter purchases.